- 600 denier Nylon - Built in USA
- Made in the USA and Imported - Adjustable Velcro strap
- Synthetic RubberHe sole - 8mm Thermal Guard removable liner (100% recycled content) and hook-and-loop strap
- Shaft measures approximately 13" from arch - Minus 40 Fahrenheit extreme temperature rating
- Boot opening measures approximately 20" around - 100 percent waterproof
You'll scoff at wintery weather in this high-tech snow boot from Kamik. Constructed with a lightweight yet durable waterproof nylon shell, the Greenbay 4 . Kamik comes from a place of extremes. Where the harshest conditions intersect with some of the most beautiful sights you'll ever see. At Kamik, we make footwear that brings to life our northern origins. Singular. Strong. Simply dependable. We've been doing it for over 100 years. Day after day. 24/7. The result of all this effort: a complete line of outdoor footwear built to deliver superior comfort and reliable protection in the most extreme conditions. We know you wouldn't have it any other way.features a removable felt liner and a lace-lock snow collar designed to keep warmth in and cold out. Rated to -40 Fahrenheit, the boot has a mid-foot adjustable Velcro closure strap to help keep the foot snug and a thick treaded rubber outsole for traction on slippery, icy surfaces.