- Waterproof Rubber Wrapped Protection and Comfort Topline Upper
- Rubber with Aggressive Track Pattern Outsole
- 5mm of Neoprene with PK Mesh Lining Insulation
- Lightweight and breathable mesh lining keeps feet well ventilated for long-wearing dryness; comfort rated from subfreezing to 65 F/18 C
- Rubber cup outsole with aggressive tread pattern for improved traction on wet surfaces
The New Woody Grit was inspired by one of Muck's best selling hunting boots, the Woody Max. Designed for slick, wet, and muddy conditions the all-new rubber cup outsole offers excellent grip, and the extended rubber coverage provides more protection from punctures. Breathability, comfort and flexibility is built into every step.