- 5 mm neoprene provides comfort and flexibility, along with excellent waterproofing, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- 100% waterproof winter boots; soft fleece lining enhances comfort, provides superior warmth, and is durable for long cold treks; womens-specific fit for longwearing comfort
- Cozy faux fur trim adds extra warmth and style; comfort rated from -20 F to 50 F (-30 C to 10 C)
- 15-inch height offers maximum protection; rolls down to reveal plush fur lining which goes great with leggings or skinny jeans
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning; rugged outsole offers durability and traction on slick surfaces
Comfortable and stylish, Muck Arctic Aprs Tall Rubber Women's Winter Boots are 100% waterproof. The 5 mm neoprene bootie in these women's snow boots is comfortable and flexibile to follow the movements and contours of your feet. These womens winter boots have a rugged outsole to help you stay sure-footed on icy terrain. Lined with warm fleece, they are comfort rated down to -20 F (-30 C). The boots can also be rolled down to reveal cozy faux fur, a perfect complement to skinny jeans or leggings. Specially designed to fit a womans foot, these insulated boots are a versatile choice for everyday wear to and from work, home or the ski slopes.