- Shell: 100% Nylon with ThermaLock Coating, Lining: 210T Taffeta - 600 Denier Ballistic reinforced ankle, scuff and hem guards hold up against daily wear and tear
- Imported - Boot gaiters with grippers form a Seamless Integration with boots to keep warmth in, and moisture out
- Machine Wash - Zippered hand warmer style pockets along with a zippered fly and boot zippers for easy on and off access
- 85 Grams of ThermaTech insulation offers warmth in a lightweight, low bulk garment - Lining: 210T Taffeta
- Adjustable comfort suspenders for the perfect fit with elasticized side gussets for maximum motion
Season after season, the women's classic insulated Bib serves as an outstanding value priced snow Bib. Offering maximum coverage and proctection from the elements, while allowing a full range of motion, DWR finish (durable water repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface. The 1450 snow Bib serves as a versatile cornerstone of the Arctix line. If you're on the slopes, Arctix snowboarding gear will keep you looking good and feeling good. Arctix is the #1 supplier of Black bottoms to the snow sports industry, offering high-quality, value-priced snow pants, ski pants & Bib Overalls. Arctix bottoms are perfect for active Sport lifestyles, including snowboarding, skiing, playing outdoors, working in the snow, shoveling or blowing snow, ice fishing, hunting and attending outdoor sporting events. Adjustable comfort suspenders for the perfect fit, along with elasticized side gussets for maximum motion. The full side zips for easy on/off over boots, along with boot gaiters with Grippers form a seamless Integration with boots to keep warmth in, and moisture out. The 600 denier ballistic is used to reinforce the ANKLE, scuff and hem guards to hold up against daily wear and tear. These pants also offer an articulated knee for comfort and includes a O-ring for keys, gloves, and/or lift ticket, zippered hand warmer style pockets and relaxed fit style. The 85 grams Thermatech insulation offeres warmth in a lightweight, low bulk garment and are also wind and water resistant. These Overalls are machine washable, making them perfect for outdoor activities. They come in sizes x-small up to a 4X in Black and blue night with 210T taffeta lining and the shell is 100% nylon with thermalock coating, offering maximum degree of durability.