1byone 45~60 Miles Amplified Indoor HDTV Antenna for UHF/VHF/FM, Included Power Supply, 10 Feet High Performance Cable, Handsome Thin Flat Panel Design, Black Color Fits Your Home Decor
* Never Pay Your Cable or Satellite For Television Again! 1byone antenna can pull in all of your local news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports programming absolutely FREE! Just plug it in and connect to your television and let the antenna do all the work.
* Built-in high gain and low noise amplifier. If you cannot receive any channels, please remove the power adapter and try again. The built-in amplifier need power to work properly. While we do not recommend to use this amplifier/booster if your house is very close to the broadcast tower and the signal is already very strong. A booster will cause self-oscillate and you may get fewer signals than without. So remove the power adapter, the amplifier will not work.
* 10-foot coaxial cable makes it easier for you to place it at the best position in your house to get the best reception, especially for customers whose televisions are quite far away from windows.
* Channel reception will vary depending on what's being broadcast in your area, how far away you are from broadcast towers, and your surroundings (i.e. obstructions between you and the towers).
* BUYER GUARANTEE - We stand behind our antenna 100% with one year warranty. We do offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all new items in order for you to test the suitability in your area.
1byone Basic Indoor HDTV Antenna
1. Receives free broadcast High Definition TV signals (such as ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, and Fox). Supports 1080p HD.
2. Fast and easy set up with 3 steps - Unwrap, Plug it in and Scan channels.
Locate Digital TV Broadcast Towers
The distance from the broadcast towers will vary based on the location of your home.
1. If you use a flat HDTV, pls go through your TV manual to make sure your TV is with built-in tuner for freeview.
2. You should retune your Freeview TVs and digital boxes from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
3. Make sure your tuner is HD tuner, otherwise you can't watch HD channels.
4. The signal quality determines how many channels you can get as well as the picture quality. After you get this antenna, hook it up to your tv, and try to find the best point to place the antenna, you can get more HD channels than you thought.
5. We make a commitment that all our tv antennas have 12 months warranty. If you don't satisfied with the channels you get, please DO contact us. We will take care of your issue immediately and help you solve any problems you come across while using our antenna.
IMPORTANT TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS:
If the antenna cannot pick up the signals for the required number of TV / HDTV channels, please follow the below steps:
Run a channel scan on your HDTV. Select Antenna, Off-Air Mode, or Auto-scan, depending on your HDTV. See your TV documentation for more information.
NOTE: Running a channel scan is NOT the same as pressing Channel UP/DOWN on your remote.
• Move the antenna, then re-run the channel scan. Something may be obstructing the signal.
• Use the 110V adapter instead of the USB port on your HDTV for more power.
For optimal reception:
• Test the antenna in multiple locations because digital signals may bounce off objects.
• If the antenna lies flat (e.g. on a table), make sure the coaxial cable points towards the broadcast tower.
• If the antenna is mounted vertically (e.g. on a wall or window), run the coaxial cable from the top or bottom of the antenna (not the sides).
• Do not paint the antenna. Metallic paint can block signals.